Why Do I Need Disability Insurance?

Increasing Need – Injuries and illnesses that once resulted in death are increasingly treatable and result in longer life spans. However, they often result in periods of inability to engage in meaningful employment. You are far more likely to suffer a long-term disability before age 65 than you are to die before age 65. Putting Read more about Why Do I Need Disability Insurance?[…]

What is Disability Insurance?

What is Disability Insurance? Disability insurance is a form of coverage that will replace a percentage of your income should you be unable to work because of injury or illness. Most policies are written for a specific monthly benefit – the face amount of the coverage. The upper limit is typically between 50% and 70% Read more about What is Disability Insurance?[…]

Term Insurance vs. Permanent Insurance

Term Insurance: Term insurance provides a specified death benefit for a specified period of time. At the end of the term, which may be a set number of years or may be at a certain age, the policy will lapse. Variable term policies will change during the term of the policy, either decreasing the amount Read more about Term Insurance vs. Permanent Insurance[…]

Medicare Supplements and Advantage Plans

With October right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about Medicare Supplement and Advantage Plan open enrollment.  As many of you already know Medicare only covers 80% of some of your medical bills, leaving you the rest of the 20%.  With many of people on fixed budgets, this can become a burden.  A Read more about Medicare Supplements and Advantage Plans[…]

Helping Small Business Navigate Insurance

Not sure what to do about Insurance for you and your employees in 2016?  Secure Heritage can help with that!! Phil is experianced in helping navigate through the Affordable Care Act.  He will help by educating you on what can work, then giving you the freedom of choice as he carries many insurance companies.  There Read more about Helping Small Business Navigate Insurance[…]

Secure Heritage Services

We service Individual policies, small and large group policies compliant with the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) We help individuals and groups in registering and obtaining a credit and cost reduction for their insurance needs through the Marketplace using Centers for Medicare Service guidelines. We offer guidance for the Wisconsin Medicaid Badgercare program. All services at Read more about Secure Heritage Services[…]